Terms & Conditions
The term ' Prime Supermarket ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Thripunithura, Ernakulam, Kerala (India). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Prime Supermarket’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICES OF PRODUCTS
- We have taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible. Despite this, products may vary from their descriptions, product images are for representation purposes only and may vary slightly from the actual product. If there is anything that you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact customer services. Descriptions/performances of products stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, the write up provided against each product is not that of Prime Supermarket online store and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price may sometimes differ between Prime Supermarket and Prime Supermarket online store, you will be charged the price on the Prime Supermarket online store. We are under no obligation to honor any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on the Prime Supermarket online store.
- In any case, we have quoted a wrong price for a product, then we shall notify the actual price of the product you ordered before we dispatch the product to you so that you can decide whether you wish to proceed with the order at that price. If you decide not to proceed with the order of the product, we will give you a full refund of the amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy.
- The price of a product does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on our policy and the delivery method you choose and will be added during checkout
CANCELING YOUR ORDER IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
- Once the customer has placed an order it cannot be canceled. If so delivery charges and 2% of the value of the product will be deducted from the customer.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Prime Supermarket online store and accept Prime Supermarket online store decision regarding the cancellation.
- If you received a damaged product, then you may contact/register your complaint to our customer service or call our toll free number for further proceedings within 12 hours of the receipt.